domingo, 20 de marzo de 2016

white shark vs blonde woman


Meet the woman on a mission to dispel the myths about one of the world's most feared ocean predators by swimming with great white sharks without protection. Shark conservationist Ocean Ramsey said: 'It's difficult to express the incredible joy and breathtaking emotion experienced locking eyes with a great white shark. Watching the shark acknowledge and observe me, while I peacefully and calmly allowed it to swim towards me, and then experiencing it accepting my touch. The connection I felt as I repeatedly petted and hitched a ride on these sharks reminded me of my experience with horses.'
Meet the woman on a mission to dispel the myths about one of the world's most feared ocean predators - by swimming with great white sharks without protection. Shark conservationist Ocean Ramsey said: "It's difficult to express the incredible joy and breathtaking emotion experienced locking eyes with a great white shark. Watching the shark acknowledge and observe me, while I peacefully and calmly allowed it to swim towards me, and then experiencing it accepting my touch. The connection I felt as I repeatedly petted and hitched a ride on these sharks reminded me of my experience with horses. A lot can be said between two creatures that don't speak the same language."Picture: JUAN OLIPHANT / CATERS NEWS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario