lunes, 22 de febrero de 2016

make up of white shark for your nails




         I've been obsessing over the 'Shark Bite' manicure in the March 2013 issue of Harper's BAZAAR, as I shared earlier this week on Instagram (see here). The look was originally designed by CND's Kristina Eastbrooks for the Blonds. I love how it plays upon the black and white graphic look that's been trending in fashion this spring. (Plus, I've been secretly hoping for something to replace the nail-shortening Ruffian). I'm hoping to play around with this look myself; if I get the hang of it, maybe it'll make an appearance on the blog! In the meantime, here are five of my favorite reads this week, mostly pertaining to NARS, new launches, and New York Fashion Week (NYFW):

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario